Here at TheBestSchools.org, we want to help you gain the knowledge, skills, and credentials you need to pursue your educational interests and career ambitions.
The Mission of TheBestSchools.org
Satisfying work is a foundation for a happy life, and education is a proven means to better employability. But we also believe that learning is its own reward, and that's why we've built a place where you can find the facts and tools you need to make the best choices for your education.
As a team, we use our collected wisdom in the field of education to:
- Provide helpful and carefully vetted information about schools, the programs they offer, and online education
- Help students find the right colleges for them
- Raise awareness of trends, important voices, and topics in higher education
We are passionate about learning as a lifetime endeavor and helping you achieve your educational goals is at the heart of what we do.
What We Provide
To help you reach your goals for education and beyond, we offer the following on TheBestSchools.org:
- Rankings of fully accredited online and on-campus colleges, universities, graduate and postgraduate schools, and specialty schools.
- Degree program information, including rankings and curricular overviews, at the associate, bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and postdoctoral levels.
- Career information.
- Resources for learning, including guides to schooling affordability, online colleges, learning tools, and applying for financial aid.
- The Quad, our online blog that covers news in higher education, student health and wellness, online education, and anything else related to life in college.
In all our school rankings and recommendations, we provide objective and balanced information. We carefully research our rankings and recommendations, with no influence from financial incentive, as stated in our advertising disclosure. Our articles never promote or disregard a school for the sake of financial gain. We simply provide the best rankings on the web, and our process is no mystery:Ranking Methodology: How We Rank Schools
TheBestSchools.org is proud to be an organizational member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). Founded in 1937, the NACAC is dedicated to serving students as they make choices about pursuing postsecondary education.
We are also an organizational member of the American Council on Education (ACE), which mobilizes the higher education community to help shape effective public policy and foster innovative, high-quality educational practices. Among ACE's members are 1,700 college and university presidents and their executive staff, covering all types of two- and four-year, public and private, accredited, degree-granting institutions in the U.S., which serve two-thirds of the nation's postsecondary students.
ACE promotes economic opportunity and social mobility; champions affordable, high-quality, innovative higher education that is open to all; and creates forward-thinking services and programs to help build visionary leaders within the educational field.
Our commitment to affiliations with the nation's leading education-focused organizations reflects our desire to offer students the best possible resources and counsel. To that end, we seek memberships and partnerships that will help us help you.Advertising Disclosure