Best Online Master’s in Management 2021
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
Earning an online business management degree helps professionals advance their careers and earn higher salaries. Now is a great time to continue your business management education with a graduate degree. Over the last five years, enrollment in part-time graduate business programs has increased, likely because of the greater earning potential and higher employment rate for professionals with advanced education. This guide will help you select the best master's in management program to help you meet your professional goals.
Featured Online Colleges
The Best Online Master’s in Management Degree Programs
Choosing a Program
Prospective students should apply to online business management degree programs that cater to their intended field and specialization. Common concentrations include construction, healthcare, and emergency management. Programs offer these specialized concentrations within broad business management curricula, which emphasize leadership, organization, and business ethics. After earning a business management degree online, graduates possess the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in any business environment.
Even fully online programs may have some in–person requirements, such as internships or fieldwork. Other programs require a thesis project or a capstone seminar. When choosing a business management program, consider whether the requirements support your goals. For example, if your chosen profession requires experience, select a program that includes field experience or an internship.Return to the top
Online Master’s in Management Careers
Featured Online Colleges
The broad, comprehensive nature of an online business management degree improves graduates’ employment opportunities. After earning a business management degree online, graduates work in a variety of business environments and fields. The careers below are examples of potential job options for professionals with an accredited online business management degree.
- Management Analysts
- Management analysts, or management consultants, help businesses and organizations operate efficiently. The position often involves travel. A graduate degree in business management improves employment opportunities for management analysts.
- Median Annual Salary: $81,330
- Projected Growth Rate: 12%
- Construction Managers
- Ideal candidates for this position hold an advanced business management degree with a specialization in construction management. Construction managers oversee construction projects and work sites, working alongside engineers and architects. They are often in charge of staffing construction projects and managing staff members.
- Median Annual Salary: $89,300
- Projected Growth Rate: 11%
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- These managers often hold a business management degree with a healthcare management concentration. These managers run entire medical facilities, including hospitals. They ensure staff members follow procedures and adhere to regulations.
- Median Annual Salary: $96,540
- Projected Growth Rate: 20%
Source: Bureau of Labor StatisticsReturn to the top
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.