The University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK), a public university founded in 1905 enrolls about 7,000 students. Part of the University of Nebraska system, UNK offers programs leading to bachelor and master degrees, including those in education, fine arts and business administration, as well as an education specialist degree.
Through the eCampus, the University of Nebraska at Kearney provides online bachelor and master degrees in a host of program areas as well as endorsements and certificates.
The University provides seven bachelor-completion programs in areas such as business administration, early childhood and family advocacy, criminal justice, and sociology.
UNK offers over 20 online master’s degree options, including art education, educational administration, special education, and biology. Students may also pursue a variety of endorsements, minors, and certificates.
Students can access course materials any time of day.
Online students have access to an orientation session, bookstore, library resources and technical support.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The university’s programs also received accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Council on Social Work Education, among others.
University of Nebraska at Kearney Featured in TBS Rankings
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The Best Online Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor of Sociology Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor in Business Administration Degree Programs
Online Master’s Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Curriculum and Instruction Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Master’s in Education Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $240/$364