- Some competency based learning
- Awards credit for life experiences
- Offers small-class sizes
- Awards credit for military training
- Same faculty online and on-campus
Azusa Pacific University (APU), a private, evangelical Christian, has a long history of offering quality education from a Christian worldview. Founded in 1899, APU offers more than 100 degree programs ranging from associate’s to doctoral. Through its online options, students can balance family, work and school. APU also provides a host of online support services, including a writing center and library resources.
- Ranked #1 among The Best Online Colleges in California
- Ranked #50 among The Best Online Colleges in the U.S.
- Ranked among The 25 Best Schools for Studying the Bible
Azusa Pacific University Online Degrees
Azusa Pacific University’s Accreditation, Approvals, Tuition & Admissions Info
Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission.
Undergraduate tuition — $400 to $450
Graduate tuition — $600
Admissions and Transfer Info
Azusa Pacific University’s admission prerequisites and application requirements vary by program.
Freshman applicants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA. They must submit official high school transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, and a character recommendation.
Undergraduate transfer applicants must have a 2.2 cumulative college GPA. They must submit official college transcripts and a character recommendation. If they have completed at least 12 academic units of college work in one semester, SAT/ACT scores are not required.
Graduate applicants must hold a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited university or college. Depending on the applicant’s GPA, Asusa Pacific University may require GRE scores.
- Accreditation: Regional (Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission)
- Region: West
- Retention Rate: 86%
- Requires SAT or ACT: SAT or ACT
- Public/Private: Private Nonprofit
- Acceptance Rate: 61%
- Graduation Rate: 70%
- Cost Per Credit (In-State/Out-of-State): Undergrad: $400 to $450 / $400 to $450
Grad: $600 / $600
- Address: 901 E. Alosta, Azusa, CA 91702 USA
- Student population: About 10,020
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 12 to 1
- Percentage receiving grant or scholarship aid: 97%
Online Degrees at Azusa Pacific University
Liberal Arts & Humanities
Associate of Arts
Modern Art History
Business & Management
Certificate of Advanced Management
Certificate of Business Principles
Leadership and Organizational Studies – Ranked #11
Computers & Technology
Criminal Justice & Legal
Nursing & Healthcare
Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate
RN to BSN
Health Sciences – Ranked #12
Healthcare Administration and Leadership
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Psychology & Counseling
Applied Psychology – Ranked #18
Education & Teaching
Certificate in TEFL
Certificate in TESOL
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Educational Leadership – Ranked #12
Back to accreditation and tuition information