- Among U.S. News and World Report’s best online bachelor’s degree and veteran program providers for 2019
- Offers multiple tuition discounts and scholarships for veteran students and military service members
- Features ongoing start dates for online programs throughout the year
Headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Herzing occupies 10 campuses across seven states and an online division. The school was founded in 1965 and became the first university to offer programs focused on career preparation for the computer industry. Today, Herzing serves more than 6,000 students each year through undergraduate and graduate programs in business, healthcare, technology, and public safety. The university also offers a unique accelerated bridge program to deliver both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in just four years.
Herzing University Statistics
|Accreditation||Higher Learning Commission (HLC)|
Herzing University Online’s Accreditation, Tuition, and Admissions Info
Accreditation and Approvals
Herzing University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Select business programs receive accreditation through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Additional programs receive accreditation per state and campus location.
Tuition and fees vary by program, campus, and type of delivery.
Herzing tailors the admissions process to each applicant, depending on the student’s prior experience and qualifications. Prospective students meet with an advisor online or in person to determine individual application requirements.
- Address: W140N8917 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Phone Number: (800) 596–0724
- Social Media:
Online Degrees Offered
Herzing University’s nursing department offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and RN–to–BSN degrees online in addition to a diploma and post–master’s certificate. The business department offers pathway programs in seven areas of study, an MBA, and post–master’s certificates online. Herzing offers eight online programs in various technology disciplines. The healthcare department offers seven programs online. Herzing offers two legal studies and two public safety programs online.