Highlights of Texas A&M University, Bush School of Government
- Included in the top 13% of Public Affairs programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Provides Texas A&M University Graduate Course Credit
- Staff members dedicated to online programs
- Courses designed for online delivery
- Accreditation provided by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Texas A&M University, Bush School of Government
The Bush School of Government at Texas A&M University was founded by George H.W. Bush, the 41st president of the United States. The school provides graduate level certificate programs designed to promote principle and professionalism in public service.
The institution emphasizes the opportunities for public service at the national, regional, state, and local levels, as well as the international level.
The Bush School of Government also emphasizes public service in public, private, and nonprofit sectors. The institution also trains students to perform research.
The school provides highly interactive graduate level certificate programs. The programs are designed for students interested in service and public policy. The school provides programs in the areas of homeland security, fundraising & philanthropy, and military affairs and defense policy, as well as other subjects. The curricula combine experimental learning and self-study.
- Students have access to the Texas A&M computer helpdesk, 24/7
- Provides career planning and employment services
- Students can use the extensive Texas A&M e-library
- Provides flexible scheduling
The faculty includes full, associate, assistant, adjunct, and visiting professors. The faculty also includes lecturers and senior lecturers. The school reports their faculty members are nationally and internationally recognized experts in their fields.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Every certificate program has its own admissions requirements. Certificate program advisors help applicants with the admissions process. Also, federal loans and scholarships are available.