- Ranked numerous times as one of the 10 best master's universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report
- Provides a completely online MBA program
- The online master's degree programs taught by on-campus instructors
- Online master's degrees acquired in 18 to 24 months
- No mandatory logon times
- Accreditation provided by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of University of Scranton
University of Scranton, a Catholic and Jesuit university, was established in 1888 as Saint Thomas College. The university is located in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
The university is composed of four colleges: The Kania School of Management, The College of Arts and Sciences, The College of Graduate and Continuing Education, and The Panuska College of Professional Studies.
The University of Scranton Online offers online MBA degrees and other master's degree programs.
A collection of the Master's degree online programs provided by University of Scranton Online are shown below:
- Master of Business Administration program: The Jesuit-inspired MBA program has a strong emphasis on social responsibility and ethics, as well as technology-enhanced management skills. The university's MBA program is accredited by AACSB International. Scranton University Online also offers MBAs in enterprise resource planning, healthcare management, and operations management
- Master of Science: Educational Administration program: Designed as an administrator-preparation program. The curriculum covers national, state, and local law and education policies and directives. The program reviews strategies for staff supervision and development. The program includes practicums in elementary education and at the secondary level.
- Master of Science: Curriculum and Instruction program: The program is primarily designed for teachers seeking to improve their instructional abilities and advance in their careers. The students learn to use technology to improve student learning and for teaching tasks. The enrollees are trained to effectively work with gifted and special education students.
- Students may attend the online courses 24/7
- The online master's degree programs are initiated six times per year
- The online students are assigned an academic advisor
The instructors of University of Scranton Online classes also teach on-campus. More than 80% of the faculty members have doctoral or other terminal degrees in their field.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
University of Scranton Online staff members are available to help applicants with the enrolling process. Applicants for the master's degree programs need a bachelor's degree. Financial aid is available to eligible students.