Highlights of Concordia University Portland
- Has provided education since 1905
- Welcomes international students
- More than 20 completely online Master of Education (MEd) degree programs that can be completed in one year
- Four new online Doctor of Education (EDD) programs
- Uses a Christian, liberal arts approach to education
- Integrates faith into every aspect of learning, service, and life
- Small classes
- Accreditation provided by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Overview of Concordia University Portland
Concordia University Portland, located in the state of Oregon, is a private, Christian, liberal arts university. The university is open to students of any faith. The school provides numerous undergraduate majors in education and business. Master’s and doctorate degrees are also available. Of particular interest are the online Master of Education (MEd) and Doctor of Education (EDD) degree programs.
The online master’s and doctorate degree programs in education offer the latest theories. The programs require close interaction with other students and professors throughout the program. Courses are generally five weeks long.
Tuition costs are $620 per credit hour for master’s programs and $880 per credit hour for doctorate programs.
- Students are provided support throughout the MEd and EDD programs
- The online student services staff members provide an array of services
- Online students have access to the university’s library
The classes are taught by instructors with expertise in their field of teaching who have real-world experience.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Admissions representatives of Concordia University Portland are available to guide applicants through the admissions process. Applicants not working in a classroom may apply for the master’s degree in education programs. Also, Funding Specialists help students understand all of the funding options. Federal aid is available to eligible students.