The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG), a public university founded in 1891, enrolls more than 19,000 students. A member of the University of North Carolina System, UNCG offers more than 180 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs.
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro allows students to pursue eight online bachelor’s degrees in areas such as liberal studies, business administration, public health, and more. Students may also pursue 11 online master’s degrees, in areas such as library and information studies, and dance education, as well as doctorates in educational leadership, and kinesiology. The University of North Carolina at Greensboro also offers 14 graduate certificate options.
The university offers asynchronous and synchronous online courses.
Online students have access to career services.
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), while its programs also hold Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) accreditation.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in North Carolina
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Master of Library and Information Science Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Education in Early Childhood Education Degree Programs
- Ranked among The Best Online Teaching Degrees
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $585/$1824