University of Minnesota–Crookston Online
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- Provides credit for life experiences
- Same tuition for in-state and out-of-state residents
- Offers credit for military training
- No campus visits required
- Undergraduate-focused university
- Some competency-based learning
The University of Minnesota–Crookston (UMC), a public, co-educational, baccalaureate institution founded in 1966, provides students with a hands-on approach to learning. With a focus on undergraduate education, UMC combines practice, theory and experimentation. A member of the University of Minnesota system, UMC boasts small class sizes and integrates technology across all disciplines. Online students can complete a number of career-oriented programs with 24/7 access to course materials.
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges for 2019
- Ranked #2 among The Best Online Colleges in Minnesota
University of Minnesota-Crookston Online Degrees
University of Minnesota–Crookston's Accreditation, Approvals, Tuition & Admissions Info
University of Minnesota–Crookston is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Undergraduate=$395/credit; Graduate= N/A
Admissions and Transfer Info
University of Minnesota–Crookston's admission prerequisites and application requirements vary by program.
Transfer students must complete at least 30 semester credits – including the last 20 credits – at UMC.
Admission is based on high school coursework, grade point average, and SAT/ACT scores.
- Accreditation: Regional (Higher Learning Commission)
- Region: Upper Midwest
- Retention Rate: 71%
- Requires SAT or ACT: Either SAT or ACT
- Public/Private: Public Nonprofit
- Acceptance Rate: 69%
- Graduation Rate: 54%
- Cost Per Credit (In-State/Out-of-State): Undergrad: $395 / $395
- Address: 2900 University Ave., Crookston, MN 56716 USA
- Student population: More than 1,800
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 16 to 1
- Percentage receiving grant or scholarship aid: 93%
Online Degrees at the University of Minnesota–Crookston
Significant University of Minnesota–Crookston online degree rankings:
Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- B of Applied Health
- B of Manufacturing Management
- B of Manufacturing Management: Quality Management
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Agricultural Business
- BS in Applied Studies
- BS in Applied Studies: Respiratory Care
- BS in Communication
- BS in Communication: Communication Studies
- BS in Communication: Organizational Communication/Public Relations
Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
- Agricultural Business
- Manufacturing Management
- Sport and Recreation Management
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.