The University of Memphis, a public research university founded in 1912, enrolls more than 21,000 students from all over the world. The flagship of the Tennessee Board of Regents system, the University of Memphis offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Through UM Online, the University of Memphis offers dozens of online degree programs. Online undergraduate degree offerings include 16 bachelor’s degrees ranging from African-American studies to psychology to accounting.
UM Online offers 18 master’s degrees in areas such as history, public health, business administration, and sport commerce, as well as two doctorate programs in higher and adult education, and instruction and curriculum leadership. Students may pursue a variety of online graduate certificate programs.
UM Online students earn the same degree as the university’s on-campus students. Online students also have access to library services, career services, and disability resources.
The University of Memphis is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) provides accreditation to the university’s Fogelman College of Business and Economics.
University of Memphis Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Tennessee
- Ranked among The 25 Online Colleges with the Best Return on Investment
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in English Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in History Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor of Sociology Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Most Affordable Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Communications and Public Relations
Online Master’s Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Sport Management Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Master of Public Health Degrees
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $412/$900