University of Colorado / Anschutz Medical Campus Online
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- CU Anschutz is a military-friendly university.
- University of Colorado alumni include 20 astronauts.
- The university boasts an expert faculty, including five Nobel Laureates.
Founded in 1876, the University of Colorado is a top-tier research university system with four campuses throughout the state and online. The Anschutz Medical Campus opened in 2006, and continues CU's rich tradition of scientific and medical research. In fact, CU was the site of the first liver transplant in 1963, the first bionic eye transplant, and the only institution to create NASA equipment that ventured to all planets within the solar system.
The Anschutz Medical Campus partners with nearby CU Denver on numerous academic collaborations. Together, CU Denver Anschutz offers over 100 degree programs. As the largest academic health center in the region, CU is a leader in Alzheimer's research, astronomy, business, and cancer procedures. Graduates benefit from top-notch facilities and programs, and are prepared to leaders in healthcare.
University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus Accreditation, Tuition, and Admissions Info
Accreditation and Approvals
The University of Colorado is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Several individual programs hold accreditation through agencies such as the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, the National Architecture Accrediting Board, the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, and the American Psychological Association.
- In-state undergraduate students: $330 per credit
- Out-of-state undergraduate students: $496 per credit
- In-state graduate students: $377-$626 per credit
- Out-of-state graduate students: $452-$731
- Medical and business programs often charge higher tuition.
Freshmen applicants must submit high school transcripts or GED, a $50 application fee, and SAT or ACT scores.
Transfer applicants with at least 24 transfer credits must submit all applicable transcripts, and an application with the associated fee. Transfer students with less than 23 credits must also submit ACT or SAT scores.
Graduate students are required to submit an application, the fee, and transcripts. Each program may require its own combination of additional materials, including recommendation letters, resumes, and portfolios.
- Anschutz Medical Campus student population: 3,159
- Over 1,000 graduates for medical professions every year
- Awarded approximately $450 million in research grants each year.
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Required Standardized Test(s): SAT/ACT for undergraduate learners
- Athletic: NCAA Division I; PAC-12 Conference
- Mascot: Milo the Lynx
- Colors: Black, silver, and gold
- Address: 1380 Lawrence Street 1200, Denver, Colorado 80204
- Phone Number: (303) 315-3700
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; LinkedIn
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Online Degrees Offered
- Online candidates can choose from more than 50 degrees and certifications through the institution. This includes four programs in the Business School and one program in the College of Engineering and Applied Science.
- The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences offers 14 programs, while six programs are available from the College of Nursing.
- Learners can pursue one online program through the Colorado School of Public Health; nine programs in the School of Education and Human Development; one program in the School of Pharmacy; and five programs in the School of Public Affairs.
- Online degrees at CU include 11 bachelor's degrees, 14 master's degrees, and two doctoral degrees, and five certificates and 11 minors.
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.