- Tuition discounts for military members and their families.
- A Jewish nonprofit institution with degrees in business, health care, psychology, and general studies.
- Six branch campuses around the world, including New York City, Paris, and Jerusalem.
Operating as a nonprofit institute of higher learning, the university was founded by philanthropic visionaries committed to developing a connected, passionate learning community. Touro University Worldwide provides on-campus and online learning opportunities, and offers a wide variety of online programs to students looking for a flexible academic environment. Touro promotes a military friendly atmosphere, granting tuition discounts to active duty service members and their families, DoD, veterans, and Reserve. Students can pursue degrees at all levels in fields such as education, health care, and psychology.
Touro University Worldwide's Accreditation, Tuition, and Admissions Info
Accreditation and Approvals
Touro University Worldwide is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission.
- Associate: $400 per credit
- Bachelor's: $400 per credit
- Master's: $500 per credit
- Doctoral: $700 per credit
Applicants to bachelor's programs at Touro University Worldwide must be high school graduates, have successfully completed the GED test, or be a transfer student in good academic standing with at least a 2.0 GPA. Applications must also include an application and official transcripts. Master's applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a 2.5 minimum GPA, or be a graduate from another college or university with a minimum 2.75 GPA. These applicants must also complete an admissions application and provide transcripts.
Students applying to doctoral programs at Touro University Worldwide must hold a master's degree from an accredited institution and a 3.4 minimum GPA. To apply, they must complete an admissions application, submit official transcripts, provide an essay, and two letters of recommendation.
- Online Student Population: More than 19,000
- Student-to-faculty Ratio: 11:1
- Date Founded: 2008
- Accreditation: Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 85%
- Required Standardized Test(s): SAT or ACT for undergraduates
- Public/Private: Private university
- Acceptance Rate: 33.8%
- Graduation Rate: 78%
- Address: 10601 Calle Lee #179, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- Phone Number: (818) 575-6800
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram
Online Degrees Offered
- Touro University Worldwide's School of Business and Management offers one online bachelor's program, five online master's programs, and one online doctoral program
- The School of Psychology offers one online bachelor's program, one online master's program, and one online doctoral program
- The Edith Neumann School of Health and Human Services offers four online bachelor's programs and three online master's programs
- The School of General Studies offers one online associate program