Tiffin University Online
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- Tiffin University tuition rates are the same for all students regardless of residency.
- 135-acre campus in Tiffin, Ohio.
- The average class size is between 20 and 29 students.
- Tiffin University athletics compete in the NCAA Division II GLIAC.
Founded in 1888, Tiffin University identifies as a nonprofit, private, coeducational school accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The university is home to 289 full-time and 293 part-time employees along with 3,350 students. Tiffin boasts a diverse learning environment with students from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. The university's top programs include management, psychology, criminal justice, accounting, and homeland security. Meanwhile, 75% of students at Tiffin participate in some type of extracurricular activity. The university boasts 22 sports teams and has won two NCAA championships. Students who require flexibility within their educational program can enjoy a variety of online learning opportunities at Tiffin.
Tiffin University Accreditation, Tuition, and Admissions Info
Accreditation and Approvals
Tiffin University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Bachelor's Degree: $440 per credit hour
- MBA and Master of Science in Criminal Justice: $700 per credit hour
- Master of Education, Master of Humanities and Master of Science in Psychology: $500
Tiffin University acceptance rate for undergraduate students is 69%. Undergraduate applicants at Tiffin University must provide their high school or associate-level transcripts, meet a 2.25 minimum GPA requirement, and complete an admissions application. Transfer applicants must meet the minimum GPA requirement of 2.0 to be considered.
Master's applicants at Tiffin must complete an admissions application, hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum 3.0 GPA, designate a clear goal for pursuing an advanced degree in their personal statement, and submit a current resume and cover letter. MBA applicants must complete certain prerequisite coursework before applying.
- Total Enrollment: 3,350
- Student-to-faculty Ratio: 14:1
- Date Founded: 1888
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 64%
- Public/Private: Private co educational university
- Acceptance Rate: 93.1%
- Graduation Rate: 39.3%
- Athletics: NCAA Division II
- Mascot: Dragon
- Colors: Green and gold
- Address: 155 Miami St, Tiffin, OH 44883
- Phone Number: (800) 968-6446
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram
Tiffin University Online Degrees Offered
- Four online bachelor's programs
- Five online master's programs
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.