Saint Leo University, a non-profit, private, Roman Catholic, liberal arts university established in 1889, enrolls more than 15,900 students. Saint Leo University awards a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees. Saint Leo University serves students of all faiths.
Saint Leo University Online offers a host of associate, bachelor, and master degrees which students can earn 100 percent online. The degrees are the same as those earned by traditional on-campus students.
Online degree offerings include five associate's degrees in business administration, criminal justice, information technology, cyber security, and liberal arts, as well as 20 bachelor's degrees in health care management, religion, sociology, and more. Students also can complete a handful of undergraduate minors.
Online students can pursue 17 master's degrees, several with multiple concentration options, in topics such as business administration, instructional leadership, criminal justice, and theology.
Students also can earn a doctorate of business administration online, although the university requires three one-week on-campus seminars.
The university offers six eight-week terms each year.
Saint Leo University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Saint Leo University Online Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Christian Colleges
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Bachelor in Psychology Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 10 Best Online Bachelor in Computer Information Systems Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Human Resources Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor of Sociology Degree Programs
Online Master's Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Sport Management Degree Programs
- Ranked among The Top 20 Online Theology Master's Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $470/$470