- Park University online offers five start dates and eight-week terms.
- Active duty military students and veterans may receive tuition discounts.
- All learners pay the same tuition rates, regardless of their state of residency.
Founded in 1875, Park's first student body quarried nearby stone to help construct the institution's first building, and as way to earn their tuition. That building -- Mackay Hall -- still stands, and overlooks a student body of nearly 12,000. Park employs professors with real-world experience, and the school offers many of the same quality programs online as on campus. Depending on their goals and interests, students can earn associate, bachelor’s, or graduate degrees. The school also offers numerous certificates and continuing education options.
Park University Tuition, Accreditation, & Admissions Info
- Online Undergraduate: $399 per credit hour
- Online Undergraduate Tuition For Military Students: $250 per credit hour
- Online Graduate: $560 per credit hour
- Online Graduate Tuition For Military Students: $408
Accreditation and Approvals
Park is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The school also uses the Quality Matters initiative to ensure high quality education for all of its learners. Specific programs also hold specialized accreditation:
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs: business, public administration, and healthcare administration programs
- The State of Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education: teaching programs
- Missouri State Board of Nursing: pre-licensure nursing
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education: bachelor’s in nursing
- Council on Social Work Education: bachelor’s and master’s in nursing
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration: master’s in public administration
All degree candidates should submit completed applications, official transcripts from previous college work, and proof of high school graduation or GED scores. College transcripts should demonstrate a 2.0 GPA or above. Applicants who want to pursue certificates should submit unofficial transcripts.
- Park educates 11,415 students across 40 campuses and online.
- The school motto is Fides et Labor, which is Latin for “faith and work.”
- The institution officially converted from a college to a university in 2000.
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 54%
- Required Standardized Tests: None
- Public/Private: Private, nonprofit
- Acceptance Rate: 67%
- Graduation Rate: 9.3%
- Athletics: NAIA, American Midwest Conference
- Mascot: Pirates
- Colors: Canary and wine
- Address: 8700 NW River Park Dr, Parkville, MO 64152
- Phone Number: (816) 741-2000
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram
Park University Online Degrees Offered
- Eight associate degrees online
- 48 bachelor’s degrees online
- Eight master’s degrees online
The school also offers nine undergraduate and 16 graduate certificates.