Old Dominion University, a public, space-grant and Sea Grant research university established in 1930, offers more than 160 programs of study leading to a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees. Old Dominion University enrolls more than 24,000 students and boasts 124,000 alumni worldwide.
Old Dominion University's online offerings include dozens of full bachelor degree and degree completion programs covering topics such as nursing, marketing, communication, psychology, criminal justice, and more. Students may also select from dozens of online master's degrees in aerospace engineering, dental hygiene, educational leadership, and more.
Online students can pursue nine online doctoral programs, including community college leadership, nurse executive, and instructional design and technology.
Old Dominion University offers a host of online minors, certificates, and licensure programs. Students can complete most coursework at their own pace, but some classes may require real-time participation.
Old Dominion University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) also provides accreditation to Old Dominion University’s Strome College of Business.
Old Dominion University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Virginia
- Ranked among The 25 Online Colleges with the Best Return on Investment
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Computer Science Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Bachelor in Psychology Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 30 Notable Online Criminal Justice Programs
Online Master's Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Sport Management Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master's in Educational Administration Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Master in Special Education Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Master of Public Administration Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $325/$891