Nova Southeastern University, a private, nonsectarian, non-profit, research university founded in 1964, enrolls about 28,400 students across 18 schools and colleges.
Nova Southeastern University offers more than 175 programs leading to a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees and boasts more than 145,000 alumni.
Nova Southeastern University offers 15 online bachelor's degree programs, in areas such as business, entrepreneurship, health science, and speech, language, and communication disorders.
Nova Southeastern University offers over 40 online graduate degree programs, including master's degrees in public administration, nutrition, and nursing, as well as online doctorates in occupational therapy, and education.
Nova Southeastern University’s online programs feature real-time electronic classrooms.
Nova Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Nova Southeastern University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Ranked among The 30 Most Popular Online Colleges
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Bachelor's in Health Sciences Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 10 Best Online Bachelor in Computer Information Systems Degree Programs
Online Master's Degrees
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Master in Elementary Education Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Master's of Information Technology Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Masters in Substance Abuse Counseling Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Master in Supply Chain Management Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master's in Healthcare Informatics Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $933/$933