New England College Online
| TBS Staff
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- Candidates pay no application fees.
- Active duty military receive reduced tuition.
This private, nonprofit, New Hampshire-based university began in 1946 to help WWII veterans earn a quality education and adjust to life at home. Today, the college brings the same dedication to each of its 1,886 undergraduate and 869 graduate learners.
Learners in NEC’s online programs can earn their associate or bachelor’s degrees from anywhere. Students from other accredited schools can transfer up to 40 credits toward associate degrees or 90 credit for bachelor’s programs. The school also grants credit for life, work, and military experience.
New England College Tuition, Accreditation, & Admissions Info
- Online Tuition: $405 per credit hour
- Associate Degree Total: $24,300
- Bachelor’s Degree Total: $48,600
- Active Duty Military Discount: 50% off tuition
- Reservists, Guardsman, Veteran, and Spouse Discount: 10% off tuition
Accreditation and Approvals
New England College is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education.
NEC guarantees admissions to community college students with good academic standing. These applicants must complete online forms and submit official transcripts. Any other applicants with accredited high school diplomas or GEDs may apply. The school does not require SAT or ACT scores. New England College acceptance rate is 100% because NEC believes in education for all and, as a result, all students who apply gain acceptance.
- The student-to-faculty ratio is 16-to-1.
- The college boasts a 53% diversity enrollment rate.
- Learners can begin on any of the seven annual start dates.
- Accreditation: New England Commission of Higher Education
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 60%
- Required Standardized Test: None
- Public/Private: Private, nonprofit
- Acceptance Rate: 97.8%
- Graduation Rate: 37%
- Athletics: NCAA Division III, North Atlantic Conference
- Mascot: Pilgrims
- Colors: Blue and red
- Address: 98 Bridge St, Henniker, NH 03242
- Phone Number: (603) 428-2211
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram
NEC Online Degrees Offered
- NEC offers several associate and bachelor’s degrees online.
- Eight online associate programs cover high-demand fields like healthcare administration, accounting, criminal justice, and business administration.
- The college also provides 39 bachelor’s degrees in many of the same areas as associate degrees, as well as in psychology, humanities, and communications.
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.