Lewis University, a private, Roman Catholic university founded in 1932, offers more than 100 programs of study leading to undergraduate and graduate degrees through five colleges and schools. Lewis University enrolls about 6,800 students.
Lewis University offers a variety of online classes, as well as 19 online degree programs. Online bachelor degree offerings include programs in business administration, information security and risk management, information technology management, professional studies, and nursing. Some bachelor programs utilize an accelerated format.
Lewis University offers seven online master’s degrees, covering areas such as aviation and transportation, business analytics, and organizational leadership. Students may also pursue an online doctorate in nursing.
Lewis University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Lewis University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Illinois
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Computer Science Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 12 Best Online Bachelor in Information Assurance & Security Degree Programs
Online Master’s Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master of Information Assurance and Security Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master’s in Organizational Leadership Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 10 Best Online Master in Nonprofit Management Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $595/$595