La Salle University Online
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- Private, Roman Catholic University
- In recent years, the cost of tuition has seen a marked decrease due to new leadership.
- Peter Boyle, of television and movie fame, graduated from La Salle University in 1957.
La Salle University, a private, Catholic university founded in 1863, enrolls about 5,000 students in undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. La Salle students may choose from a diverse array of subjects of study, including notable programs in business and health sciences. Additionally, La Salle University offers a healthy selection of online program options for non-traditional students.
Accreditation, Tuition & Admissions
Accreditation and Approvals
La Salle University is regionally accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Undergraduate tuition — $960 per credit hour
- Graduate tuition — varies by program
La Salle University's admission prerequisites and application requirements vary by program.
Freshman applicants must submit ACT/SAT scores and official transcripts.
Transfer applicants must also submit official college transcripts, and must have taken 30 credit hours or more after graduating high school.
International students also must submit proof of English language proficiency.
Graduate admissions requirements vary based on program.
- Student population: About 5,000
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 11 to 1
- Percentage receiving grant or scholarship aid: 97%
- Out-of-State Undergraduates: 36%
- Founded: 1863
- Accreditation: Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 75%
- Required Standardized Test(s): SAT or ACT
- Public/Private: Private Nonprofit
- Acceptance Rate: 77%
- Graduation Rate: 65%
- Cost Per Credit (In-State/Out-of-State):
- Undergraduate: $960
- Graduate: varies by program
- Athletics: NCAA Division I
- Mascot: Explorers
- Colors: Blue and Gold
- Address: 1900 W. Olney Ave., Philadelphia, PA, 19141, USA
- Phone Number: 215-951-1000
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.