Kennesaw State University, a public, coeducational university founded in 1963, enrolls more than 42,600 students. Part of the University System of Georgia, Kennesaw State University offers a variety of bachelor, master, and doctoral degree programs.
Kennesaw State University’s offerings include 15 bachelor’s degree programs in topics such as sociology, business administration, geography and manufacturing. Some bachelor degree programs require students to hold an associate’s degree in a related field before enrollment.
Students can complete more than 20 online master’s degree programs, in areas such as engineering, education, and nursing, as well as a doctorate in teacher leadership or in instructional technology. The school also offers a host of online minors, certification programs, and endorsements.
Kennesaw State University faculty design and teach the online courses, which allow students to learn at their own pace. Online students have access to tutoring, academic advisers, a bookstore, library resources, and tech support.
Kennesaw State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) also provides accreditation to Kennesaw State University Coles College of Business.
Kennesaw State University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Georgia
- Ranked among The 25 Most Amazing College Campus Buildings
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 12 Best Online Bachelor in Information Assurance and Security Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 5 Best Online Bachelor in Geography Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor of Sociology Degree Programs
Online Master’s Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Education in Early Childhood Education Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Master’s of Information Technology Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $277/$277