Keiser University Online
| TBS Staff
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- Special programs are available for veterans, active military members, and their families.
- Students take one class per four-week session.
- Rolling admission deadlines allow students to get started when it suits them.
Keiser University has 18 physical campuses across Florida and more than 100 online degree options. The student body of 20,000 can network with KU's 66,000 alumni and 3,800 faculty and staff members. Online students are given a Keiser University Blackboard login, allowing them to access all of their online courses and course material. This private university offers the same tuition rates for learners throughout the United States.
Keiser University Tuition, Accreditation, and Admissions Info
- Students can use the school's net price calculator to estimate their costs of attendance.
- Undergraduate degrees at Ft. Lauderdale: $21,008 per year
- Graduate degrees at Ft. Lauderdale: $27,072 per year
Accreditation and Approvals
KU is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
As a career-focused university, the school holds numerous specialized accreditations. This includes the following online programs:
- The associate, bachelor's, and master's in business are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Several allied health degrees receive accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- KU's nutrition programs hold qualifications from the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics
- The Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education accredits the program in health information management.
- The physical therapy assistant programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education accreditation
- The Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education accredits the occupational therapy assistant programs.
An undergraduate applicant must submit proof of a high school diploma, GED, or the foreign equivalent of such education. Prospective graduate students should check with the individual programs for admissions requirements, but some require GMAT or GRE scores.
- KU awards nearly $44 million in scholarships.
- The school's student-to-faculty ratio is 12:1.
- Dr. Arthur Keiser and Evelyn Keiser founded the university in 1977.
- Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 92%
- Required Standardized Test: None for undergraduate, GRE/GMAT for some graduate programs
- Public/Private: Private, nonprofit
- Acceptance Rate: 48.7%
- Graduation Rate: 59%
- Athletics: NAIA, Sun Conference
- Mascot: Seahawks
- Colors: Blue and white
- Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone Number: (954) 776-4456
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Keiser University Online Degrees Offered
Online learners can choose from:
- 11 associate
- 18 bachelor's
- 19 master's
- 10 doctoral
- One specialist degree
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.