East Carolina University, a public, coeducational, doctoral/research university founded in 1907, enrolls about 27,300 students. Among the largest universities in North Carolina, East Carolina University awards a variety of bachelor, master, doctoral, and professional degrees through 14 colleges and schools.
Students who hold some college credit can enroll in online bachelor's degree completion program in 10 topics, including education, management information systems, and industrial technology.
The University provides 25 online master's degrees in areas such as criminal justice, library science, nursing, and environmental health, as well as a doctor of nursing practice and a doctor of philosophy in nursing. East Carolina University also offers a variety of graduate certificates and teacher licensure options.
Online students can customize their degrees with a variety of concentrations. Online students have access to course materials any time or day, although some classes may have real-time elements.
East Carolina University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) also provides accreditation to East Carolina University College of Business.
East Carolina University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in North Carolina
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 50 Best RN to BSN Online Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Hospitality Management Degree Programs
Online Master's Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Reading Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master in Educational Technology Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Master of Criminal Justice Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $163/$702