Colorado Christian University Online
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- One of the top interdenominational Christian universities in Colorado.
- Offers more than 100 degrees and dual-credit courses for high school students.
- Considered the flagship Christian university of the state.
A member of the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, Colorado Christian University ranks among the best schools of its kind in the state of Colorado. The university created the Centennial Institute in 2009, a public policy endeavor that reinforces the school's mission to emphasize freedom, faith, and family in all academic programs. Students hail from all 50 states and 16 countries worldwide, representing 48 different denominations of Christianity on campus. The university emphasizes a sense of community in its online learning programs, inspired by examples of communion, fellowship, and collaboration in the New Testament.
Colorado Christian University Tuition, Accreditation, and Admissions Info
- Undergraduate: $31,366 per year
- Graduate: varies by program
Accreditation and Approvals
Colorado Christian University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Colorado Christian University's admission prerequisites and application requirements vary by program. Undergraduate applicants must submit high school transcripts that demonstrate a minimum 2.8 GPA, a strong spiritual recommendation, and an admission essay. Applicants must also earn an ACT composite score of 21 or an SAT composite score of 1460 (old test) or 1060 (new test).
Graduate admission requirements vary by program; however most programs require a bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited institution and a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Applicants with previous education may transfer up to 45 associate or 90 bachelor's credits, provided the credits were earned from a nationally or regionally accredited institution.
- Student Population: 8,421
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 16:1 (undergraduate); 11:1 (graduate)
- Percentage Receiving Grant or Scholarship Aid: 99%
- Founded: 1914
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 92%
- Required Standardized Test(s): SAT, ACT, GRE, and/or GMAT
- Public/Private: Private, nonprofit
- Graduation Rate: 50%
- Address: 8787 W. Alameda Ave., Lakewood, CA 80226
- Phone Number: (303) 963-3000
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Flickr; YouTube; Pinterest
Online Degrees Offered
Colorado Christian University offers dozens of online associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with fully online undergraduate and graduate certificates and non-degree-granting programs.
Colorado Christian University Rankings on TBS
Online Associate Degree Rankings
- The 10 Best Online Associate in Healthcare Management Programs
- The 25 Best Online Associate in Psychology Programs
- The 50 Best Online Criminal Justice Associate Degree Programs
- The Best Online Associate in Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
Online Bachelor's Degree Rankings
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.