- All learners pay the same tuition rates, regardless of residency.
- Eight campus locations, including an online campus.
- Community assistantship and internship opportunities available for students.
A university that specializes in psychology programs , the Chicago School of Professional Psychology boasts more than 4,300 students and offers more than 20 programs in psychology and related behavioral sciences. The Chicago School is a not-for-profit institution with campuses across the country including Chicago, New Orleans, Southern California, Dallas, and District of Columbia. The school follows the Engaged Professional Model of Education, which allows students with clinical training to thrive in the industry. Students at the Chicago School enjoy a variety of flexible online program opportunities to complete their degree.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Tuition, Accreditation, and Admissions Info
- Psy.D./Ph.D./Ed.D. Students: $1,449 per credit hour
- M.A./M.S. Students: $1,164 per credit hour
- MPH/MHSA Students: $789 per credit hour
- Bachelor's Students: $445 per credit hour
Accreditation and Approvals
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology takes a holistic approach to admissions. Admissions teams require all students to submit a completed application, GPA reports, transcripts, and standardized test scores.
- Total Enrollment: More than 4,300
- Student-to-faculty Ratio: 5:1
- Date Founded: 1979
- Accreditation: Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission
- Required Standardized Test(s): ACT or SAT; some graduate programs require the GRE
- Acceptance Rate: 44%
- Public/Private: Private, nonprofit
- Address: 325 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60654
- Phone Number: (312) 329-6600
- Social Media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram