Champlain College, a private, coeducational college founded in 1878, offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in more than 80 academic topics. Champlain College enrolls 2,000 students from around the world. The school’s Upside Down Curriculum allows traditional undergraduates to take in-depth classes in their major beginning in the first semester.
Champlain College’s offerings include over 20 online undergraduate and graduate degrees. Students may select from four online associate degree programs in accounting, business management, software development, and web design and development, as well as 11 online bachelor’s degree programs, in areas such as computer forensics, healthcare administration, and software development.
The College provides seven online master’s degrees including business administration, digital forensic science, and health care administration, as well as a wide selection of undergraduate and graduate certificate options.
Champlain College offers classes in seven-week sessions. Students can earn their degree 100 percent online.
Champlain College’s asynchronous course format allows students to access coursework any day or time.
Champlain College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Champlain College Recognized as an Online College Leader
TBS has recognized Champlain College as a leader of online education in the area of computers & technology for having numerous ranking online degree programs, offered through the Division of Champlain College Online.
Division of Champlain College Online
The Division of Champlain College Online offers a variety of online associate degree, online bachelor’s degree, and online master’s degree program in a range of areas including business and accounting, healthcare, and information technology. With 100% online program options, asynchronous courses, accelerated delivery models, online educational resources, and dedicated online faculty, Champlain College Online serves the needs of busy, non-traditional students seeking flexible and affordable education.
The Division of Champlain College Online offers online degree programs featured in the following rankings:
- Best Online Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems Programs
- Best Online Bachelor’s in Computer Programming Programs
- Best Online Bachelor’s in Network Administration Programs
- Best Online Bachelor’s in Network Security Programs
- Best Online Bachelor’s in Software Engineering Programs
- Best Online Bachelor’s in Web Development Programs
Champlain College Featured in TBS Rankings
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Business Management Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 10 Best Online Bachelor in Computer Information Systems Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor in Accounting Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor of Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
Online Master’s Degrees
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $641/$641