Brescia University, a private, coeducational, Catholic university founded in 1925, enrolls more than 900 students. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and pre-professional degree programs as well as master’s degrees in business administration, teacher leadership, management and social work.
Brescia University’s fully online degree programs follow an accelerated format and feature weekly “live” chat sessions.
The University provides five online associate’s degrees in business, integrated studies (AA and AS options), liberal arts, and human services.
The university offers six online bachelor’s degrees ranging from business to theology to psychology as well as a bachelor’s completion program in social work.
Online students can earn master’s degrees in social work or management, as well as a certificate in accounting.
The university offers general education courses online.
Online students have access to technical support.
Brescia University tied for #32 in the U.S News & World Report 2017 list of South Regional Colleges.
Brescia University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). The university also holds accreditation from the Council of Social Work Education.
Brescia University Featured in TBS Rankings
- Ranked among The 100 Best Online Colleges for 2018
- Ranked among The Best Online Colleges in Kentucky
Online Associate Degrees
Online Bachelor Degrees
- Ranked among The 25 Best Online Bachelor in Accounting Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 10 Best Online Bachelor of Social Work Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Political Science Degree Programs
- Ranked among The 30 Best Online Bachelor in Psychology Degree Programs
(In-State/Out-of-State) Undergrad: $415/$415