Bay Path University Online
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
Highlights of Bay Path University
- Offering education since 1897
- For numerous years, ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the top tier of small liberal arts colleges
- Provides small class sizes
- Master's degree programs can be completed in one year by attending classes eight hours per week
- Attend classes four hours per week and acquire a master's degree in two years
- Provides accelerated, flexible programs
- Accreditation provided by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
Overview of Bay Path University
Bay Path University, a private college, offers career-focused educational programs.
Bay Path University Online offers a variety of online master's degrees for women and men. The master's degree programs blend specialized research, traditional coursework, and class projects. Students can take a program fully online or combine online classes with classroom study.
STUDENT TESTIMONIALI am settled into a wonderful home and town, and my partner and I just had our first baby. I need to be a stay-at-home mom right now, but I also wanted to continue my education and better my skills. An online Master's degree program is the only way I could have made both of those dreams a reality. I could still shop around for schools without the pressure of having to relocate, sell our house, my partner quit his job, etc.— Jennifer, R., MFA in Creative Writing, Bay Path University
Shown below are a few of the available education programs:
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Management and Philanthropy program: Thoroughly reviews best practices and principles through dialogue with nonprofit professionals and faculty members. The core curriculum is designed for nonprofits. Students study topics such as strategic and fiscal planning, fundraising, leadership, financial management and operation, and volunteer management. Students can focus on philanthropy, management, higher education administration, or communications.
- Master of Science in Higher Education Administration program: Designed for administrators, faculty members, policy makers, and leaders in higher education seeking to enhance their management and leadership abilities. Students study topics such as strategy, leadership, fundraising, finance, change management, and marketing. The program offers concentrations in enrollment management, general administration, and institutional advancement.
- Master of Science in Strategic Fundraising and Philanthropy program: Professionals are prepared to advance in their careers in nonprofit management and institutional advancement and development. The core curriculum provides important fundraising knowledge and skills.
- The Center for Distributed Learning offers a variety of services to students
- The school provides the Hatch Virtual Library
- Students have access to the Online Student Support Coordinator
STUDENT TESTIMONIALI can go about my normal routine with a newborn knowing that, come September, I'll simply replace my reading and computer time (and time during any naps she takes) with classes and writing. School is no longer an unattainable dream, and I'm now realizing the opportunities I'll have once I earn an MFA. I may become a teacher once my daughter starts school, or I could even pursue a PhD. Besides the logistical perks, I'll be able to do my writing and learning and brainstorming from the comfort of my own home office. No more plastic desks or arena seats!— Jennifer, R., MFA in Creative Writing, Bay Path University
Classes are taught by instructors with expertise in their field. The online classes are taught by the faculty members who teach the on-campus courses.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Applicants to Bay Path University's master's degree programs are required to have an undergraduate degree from a college or university whose accreditation is recognized by the NEASC. The college prefers applicants who have at least a 3.0 GPA, based on a 4.0 scale. Applicants also have to submit evidence of two years of professional experience. Also, the college provides grants, scholarships, and loans to eligible students.
Bay Path University Featured on TBS
- The Best Online Colleges in Massachusetts for 2018
- The 10 Best Online Master’s in Nonprofit Management Degree Programs
- The 20 Best Online Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership Programs
- The 15 Best Online Bachelor's in Business Intelligence Programs
- The 25 Best Online Bachelor's in Health Services Programs
- The 25 Best Online Bachelor's in Elementary Education Programs
- The 30 Best Online Bachelor’s in Health Sciences Degree Programs
- The 50 Best Online Bachelor's in Liberal Arts Programs
- The 50 Best Online Bachelor's in Psychology Degree Programs
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.