Argosy University, Online Programs
Updated July 19, 2021 • 0 min read
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
Highlights of Argosy University, Online Programs
- Argosy University, Online Programs has one of the nation's largest graduate student communities
- The university reports students can connect with industry contacts and representatives from professional organizations via the Worldwide Professional Network
- Offers accelerated online courses
- Each student has an academic advisor and a mentor professor
- Provides small classes
- Accreditation provided by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Overview of Argosy University, Online Programs
Argosy University was founded in 2001. With the cooperation of campuses situated across the nation, Argosy University, Online Programs provides flexible degree programs in education, business, health sciences, and psychology.
Argosy University, Online Programs offers graduate degree programs through the following colleges: Education, Business, Health Sciences, and Psychology and Behavioral Sciences. The College of Undergraduate Studies offers associate and bachelor's degrees. The programs combine teaching and practical training.
- The Campus Common is an online community providing academic and tech support, student chapters of professional organizations, and industry-focused online seminars
- Students have access to career services
- An online job-listing database is available
- An online library is available
- The school offers the Argosy University Alumni Career Network
Argosy University, Online Programs classes are taught by instructors with experience in their area of teaching. The online instructors have received specialized training for the online teaching format.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Students register with the Phoenix campus, their official location of record. A diploma and transcripts are provided from the Phoenix campus upon graduation from an online program. An assistant director of admissions is available by telephone to help an applicant with the admission process. Upon receiving the applicant's release form, Argosy University requests and pays for the applicant's college transcripts.
Argosy University, Online Programs has a variety of options for payment, including loans and grants. Student financial planners help students put together a financial aid package.
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.