Amridge University Online
Updated July 14, 2021 • 0 min read
thebestschools.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Are you ready to discover your college program?
- 10-to-1 student/faculty ratio, and small student population.
- Specializes in online education, offering over 30 online programs.
- Numerous discounts and scholarships for military students, first-time freshmen, and other populations.
Amridge University, a private, not-for-profit university founded in 1967 in Montgomery, Alabama, enrolls a tight-knit community of around 600 students in a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Students may pursue areas of study such as business administration, criminal justice, and biblicals studies. Affiliated with the Churches of Christ, Amridge University emphasizes Christian principles at the core of its student experience. Initially founded as the Alabama Christian School of Religion, Amridge University remains best known for its Turner School of Theology. Amridge specializes in distance education, with all of its programs offered with online options.
Accreditation, Tuition & Admissions
Accreditation and Approvals
Amridge University is regionally accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Undergraduate tuition — $250 per credit hour
- Graduate tuition — $650 per credit hour
Amridge University admission prerequisites and application requirements vary by program.
- Student population: About 600
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 10 to 1
- Percentage receiving grant or scholarship aid: 100%
- Out-of-State Undergraduates: 17%
- Founded: 1967
- Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
- Full-Time Freshman Retention Rate: 9%
- Required Standardized Test(s): SAT or ACT
- Public/Private: Private Nonprofit
- Acceptance Rate: N/A
- Graduation Rate: 25%
- Cost Per Credit:
- Undergraduate: $250
- Graduate: $650
- Address: 1200 Taylor Rd., Montgomery, AL, 36117, USA
- Phone Number: 888-790-8080
Popular with our students.
Highly informative resources to keep your education journey on track.
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.