Highlights of University of Cincinnati
- Included in the Top 100 “Elite Values” in higher education by Money Magazine
- Included among the top 100 public universities in the country by U.S. News & World Report
- Classified as a doctoral/research extensive university by the Carnegie Commission
- Students can receive credit for past work and life experience
- Accreditation provided by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
The University of Cincinnati (UC), a public university, is situated in Cincinnati, Ohio. The university was established in 1870. The University of Cincinnati consists of numerous colleges and divisions.
University of Cincinnati Online provides numerous online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
The education programs emphasize real-world applications. Of particular interest are the master’s degree in education, the master’s degree in criminal justice, and the master’s degree in nursing programs, along with the bachelor’s of science in health information management degree completion program.
Click here for free information about
University of Cincinnati!
- The online student population includes working professionals
- One-Stop Student Services provides students a variety of assistance
- Online students have access to online advisers, program managers, professional facilitators, and a learning help desk
- Students communicate with other students via chat rooms, email, and message boards
The University of Cincinnati Online courses are taught by highly qualified, experienced instructors.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
The requirements for admissions to University of Cincinnati Online vary by degree program.
The UC Student Financial Aid Office staff members assist students who want scholarships and grants. Financial aid is available for eligible students.