- The university has offered education since 1892
- According to America's Best Colleges 2011, U.S. News & World Report has ranked the university among the Midwest's top colleges and universities for six consecutive years
- Online classes available 24/7
- No requirement to be online at a specific time of day
- Accreditation provided by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Malone University
Malone University, a Christian college, is located in Canton, Ohio. Malone University provides education based on biblical faith. The university's goal is to prepare Christian leaders for service to church, community, and the world. Malone University is a member of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities. Malone University is recognized by the Templeton Foundation as a leader in character development.
Malone University Online offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a variety of subjects. The school also offers bachelor's degree completion programs. Malone University has the following schools: Education, Business, Arts and Sciences, Nursing, Graduate and Professional studies, and Theology.
The school offers online bachelor's degree completion programs in subjects such as organizational management, marketing management, project management, and health services management. The programs provide students with a thorough review of the subject matter.
- The school has a career development center
- The university offers an array of services
The classes are taught by instructors with expertise in their field of teaching.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Admission counselors of Malone University are available for consultation with applicants regarding how they can complete their degree. Candidates for the bachelor's degree completion programs need a minimum of 40 semester undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited college or university, a GPA of 2.0 or higher, and five years of work experience, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in writing through a writing sample. Also, financial aid is available to those who qualify.