- Utica College is ranked among the top colleges in the north by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked among the top "Best Values" regarding comprehensive colleges in the northeastern U.S. by U.S. News & World Report
- Educating students since 1946
- Networking opportunities with Utica alumni professionals
- Offers online tutoring
- Offers small, fully online classes
- Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Utica College
Utica College, situated in Central New York State, was established by Syracuse University. Utica College is an independent, private institution. The college offers online undergraduate and graduate degrees in numerous subjects.
Comprehensive bachelor's and master's degree programs are provided by Utica College Online in subjects such as economic crime management, cyber security, fraud management, healthcare administration and other subjects. A doctorate degree in physical therapy is also available.
The online students have access to technical support 24/7. An array of online and distance learning resources are available at uticaonline. Also, career services staff members are available to provide assistance.
The faculty includes experienced professionals. Most of the full-time faculty members have a Ph.D. or the highest degree in their field.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Applicants of Utica College Online undergraduate programs are required to have a high school diploma or a high school equivalency diploma. Applicants for the Utica College Online graduate degree programs need a bachelor's degree. The graduate programs have program specific admissions requirements. Financial aid is available to eligible students. Scholarships are also provided.