- The college has offered education for over 150 years
- Offers a personalized academic experience
- Associate degrees obtained in less than two years
- Classes typically last for seven and a half weeks
- Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Bryant & Stratton College
Bryant & Stratton College offers a variety of career-focused online associate and bachelor's degrees. Continuing education classes are also available. The college strives to provide students with creative problem solving, team player, and communication skills.
Bryant & Stratton College Online uses a career-focused learning format.
The educational programs' objective is to provide students with practical and marketable skills.
Students can select from a variety of associate degree programs, including programs in criminal justice, business, interactive media design, networking technology, information technology, and accounting.
Online bachelor's degrees are available in fields such as criminal justice, health services administration, business administration, and financial services. The classes thoroughly review the subject.
- The programs are provided completely online
- Academic advisors are available
- Staff members provide support
- Students interact with other students and with the instructors via discussion groups and online messaging
The online classes are taught by experienced professionals.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Registration for online learning is year-round. Bryant & Stratton College requires applicants to have a high school diploma or a GED credential and submit an admissions essay. Also, the school's financial aid advisors assist students in finding appropriate financial aid.