Highlights of New England College
- The college has provided education since 1946
- Over 200 corporate partners have employees taking education courses at the school
- Offers accelerated online degree programs
- Tuition discounts for veterans
- A member of the Service members Opportunity Colleges Consortium
- Accreditation provided by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Overview of New England College
New England College is a private college located in Henniker, New Hampshire, with related schools located in Boston and elsewhere throughout New England. The school reports it focuses on premier business offerings designed to meet the evolving high-growth, high-demand job market. New England College offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs.
The college offers master's degree programs for professionals who want to specialize in corporate finance or business ethics and compliance. The college also provides associate's and bachelor's degree programs in business administration. The comprehensive programs include real-world business scenarios.
- Online students have access to academic advisors, online tutoring, technical support, and other services
- Online students have plenty of opportunities to interact with other students
- The school provides the NEC Online Library
The online courses of New England College are taught by qualified instructors.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
New England College requires applicants to have a high school diploma or a GED certificate. The college provides federal financial aid and other types of financial aid to those who qualify. Institutional scholarships may be available to members of the United States military and their families and to NEC Corporate Partners and their families. Veterans are provided tuition discounts.