Highlights of Baker College Online
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked the online business graduate programs among the best
- Serves a vast number of students throughout the world
- Courses designed specifically for online use
- Baker reports their online tuition, in most cases, is less than half of other major online colleges
- The largest private college in Michigan
- Accreditation provided by the Higher Learning Commission
Overview of Baker College Online
Baker College Online is part of Baker College, a non-profit college system established in 1911. Baker College Online offers associate, bachelors’s and master’s degrees as well as certificates in a flexible online environment. Students are prepared for jobs in business, healthcare and computers.
Baker College Online provides over 40 degree programs. Education programs are offered in a variety of subjects including technology, computer science management, health and human services and business.
The online educational format focuses more on reading and writing when compared to traditional courses. According to the school, the curriculums are continually updated to stay current with the changing demands of employers.
- Usually, the classes last for six weeks
- Classrooms are available 24/7
- Students are involved with interactive groups
- Online students can have private discussions with instructors and other students
- Development coordinators are available to help students select classes and create a schedule
Qualified instructors teach the online classes. Baker College Online students are offered the same amount of support as students attending the campus.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
The college accepts all students with a high school diploma or a GED certificate. Applicants without a high school diploma or a GED certificate can enroll on the basis of test results.
Applicants of the MBA programs are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. They also need to submit an essay regarding why they want to take the program as well as three letters of recommendation and a current resume.
Scholarships, grants, student loans and other types of financial aid are available to eligible students.