- Included in The Princeton Review's 2010 "Best in the Midwest" list of schools
- Provides online bachelor's and master's degrees
- Programs designed for working professionals
- Uses eCollege online platform
- Provides technical assistance 24/7
- Accreditation provided by the Higher Learning Commission
Overview of Graceland University
Established in 1895, Graceland University provides more than 40 undergraduate degrees. The school provides online graduate and undergraduate programs mostly in nursing, healthcare administration, and education.
Graceland University Online Education Programs
Shown below are some of the available online programs:
- Nursing Bachelor's Degree: The program covers community healthcare, global health and policy issues, health assessment, and other subjects.
- RN to MSN Nurse Educator: The accelerated program lets students complete the BSN and MSN-CNS. The program covers curriculum design, implementation and evaluation, and advanced health assessment. The program thoroughly reviews subjects in nursing education, teaching, and learning theories, as well as other subjects.
- Master's of Education in Technology Integration Program: Offers the newest technology to improve student learning. The program also covers strategies for utilizing the teachers' current equipment. Teachers also learn how to create dynamic curricula.
Support counselors offer students an array of assistance. Students can access their courses 24/7.
The online courses are taught by experienced, qualified instructors. The instructors take the time to provide personalized attention to their online students.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Staff members guide applicants through the admissions procedure. Financial aid staff members help students search for federal and state grants and loans.