- The university has provided education for more than 40 years
- Accelerated undergraduate and master’s degree programs can be completed in just one year
- Virtual Campus recognized as “Best of the Best” in the Education and Academia category of the 2009 Computerworld Honors Program
- Students can transfer up to 50% of degree requirements from approved past college credits and work for life experience
- Provides career placement assistance
- Provides small class sizes
- Received accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission
Overview of American InterContinental University
American InterContinental University offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in a variety of subjects at its campuses and online. The programs available may vary by campus. Programs are available in the fields of business, design and media arts, engineering, information technology, and criminal justice. Master’s degree programs are available in the areas of information technology, education, and business.
- Associate’s Degrees: Programs are provided in business topics, including entrepreneurship, small business, and administration/management.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Visual Arts: Programs are provided in various fields such as interior design, fashion apparel design, graphic design, and photography.
- Bachelor Degrees in the Arts & Humanities: Students can select from degree programs in areas such as design and applied arts, design & visual communications, and graphic design.
- Technology Degrees: Provides programs in computer science, systems administration, and software development.
- Business Degree Programs: Students can select from business degree programs in the fields of entrepreneurship, general business, fashion and apparel, administrative services, and management, as well as other subjects.
- Programs are available which consist of on-campus and online courses
- The school offers career placement assistance
The classes provided by American InterContinental University Online are taught by instructors with real-world experience in their teaching field.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Applicants of American InterContinental University are required to submit proof of high-school graduation or an equivalent. Students are required to have an interview with an admissions representative. It’s been reported most applicants are accepted. Each student is provided with a financial aid advisor.