- The university has offered education for over 30 years
- Students learn about the latest processes, software, and equipment pertaining to their selected field
- Offers accelerated degree programs
- At no cost, graduates can audit any course in their degree program to get training on the newest equipment and technology
- Offers an interactive online learning environment
- Accreditation provided by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
Overview of Full Sail University
Full Sail University provides education for people pursuing a career in the entertainment industry.
Full Sail University Online offers master's and bachelor's degrees in areas such as film, web design, games, animation, music and sound, the entertainment business, and show production. The programs combine elements of art, creativity, and technical prowess with a solid academic foundation.
Shown below are some of the available programs:
- Web Design & Development Bachelor's Degree program: Combines aesthetic techniques and design with programming and coding. Students learn about various types of design and programming technologies.
- Game Art Bachelor's Degree program: Includes training in every stage of professional 3D content creation. The program reviews digital art foundations up through the high-level modeling, animation, composition, and rendering techniques used at professional game studios.
- Computer Animation Bachelor's Degree program: Emphasizes the practical application of 3D computer graphics for jobs in the entertainment industry. Students are trained in the processes used to develop animated content for games, television, and movies.
- Internet Marketing Bachelor's Degree program: Students learn about subjects such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, web analytics, and reporting, as well as website advertising and design principles. The program culminates in a final capstone project in which students create and produce an Internet marketing campaign.
- Media Design Master of Fine Arts Degree program: Reviews subjects including brand development, design strategies and motivation, design research, effective copywriting, ethics of design, and defining client needs.
- The school has a diverse student population
- Career development department staff members assist students and graduates
- Online programs include plenty of interaction and exchanging of ideas
The classes provided by Full Sail University Online are taught by experienced instructors with expertise in their field of teaching.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Applicants for the bachelor's degree programs are required to have a high school diploma or a GED credential and submit a letter of recommendation.
Applicants for the master's degree programs are required to have a Full Sail University bachelor's of science degree with a minimum 2.5 GPA, or a bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education with a transfer academic average GPA of 2.5.
Full Sail University has dedicated military admissions representatives. Also, financial aid team staff members help students put together a financial aid package. The university routinely provides scholarships to current and new students.