- Consistently ranked among the top national universities by U.S. News & World Report
- Graduate School of Education & Human Development included among the top 35 graduate schools of education by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked by the Princeton Review in top 10 for numerous categories
- Programs customized for online learning
- Accreditation provided by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of George Washington University
George Washington University, established in 1821 and chartered by the U.S. Congress, provides online degree programs in healthcare, education, police science, and public relations, as well as other subjects. George Washington University Online offers an array of graduate and certificate programs.
A selection of the online programs provided by Georgetown University Online is shown below:
- Educational Technology Leadership Master’s Degree program: Prepares students for leadership roles in enhancing teaching and learning via the educational technologies utilized in K–12 schools, higher education institutions, organizations, corporations, government agencies, associations, and foundations.
- Healthcare Management MBA program: The program was designed by healthcare experts. The curriculum provides a foundation in business skills. Students are prepared for jobs in the private sector, boardrooms, and government agencies.
- Professional Studies in Political Management Master’s Degree Program: Provides hands-on experience. The program provides a strong foundation in strategies for influencing the political process at local, state, and national levels. The program is associated with the George Washington University Law School.
- Educational Leadership and Administration Master’s Degree program: Thoroughly covers teaching, learning, and school improvement processes. The program also reviews current issues challenging educational leaders.
- Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations Master’s Degree program: Includes core public relations skills. Provides practical applications for politics, research, ethics, communications, and public policy.
- Professional in Paralegal Studies Master’s Degree program: Thoroughly covers litigation, corporate law, government law, legal research and writing, international law, and intellectual property law.
- Provides flexible online learning
- Technical support available 24/7
- Students can log in at any time
- Students can use the online learning portal to communicate with other students and their instructors, and to receive assignments
The instructors of George Washington University Online have professional experience in their teaching field. The instructors provide individualized attention to online students.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
George Washington University Online staff members are available to help applicants with the enrolling process. Admissions requirements vary by program. Typically, applicants for master’s degree programs need a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.