- Focused on providing high–quality professional programs in relevant global industries.
- Boasts a 97% student employment rate within six months of graduation.
- Ranked as the most military–friendly four–year doctoral university by the nonprofit organization Military Friendly.
Located in the heart of New England, Quinnipiac occupies three campuses throughout Connecticut and an online division. The university serves more than 10,000 students and a global network of more than 50,000 alums. Quinnipiac offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in arts and sciences across eight professional schools on campus, and more than 20 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees and certificates online. Active duty military and veteran students enrolled in distance programs enjoy tuition discounts and additional benefits through Quinnipiac University Online.
Quinnipiac University Statistics
|Percentage Receiving Grant or Scholarship Aid||91%|
|Full–Time Freshman Retention Rate||86%|
|Required Standardized Test(s)||SAT and/or ACT|
|Accreditation||New England Commission of Higher Education|
|Colors||Blue and gold|
Quinnipiac University Accreditation, Tuition, and Admissions Info
Accreditation and Approvals
Quinnipiac University is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), formerly known as the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Commission on Higher Education (NEASC-CIHE). The following agencies provide additional programmatic accreditation and approvals:
- Business programs receive accreditation through the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- JD programs receive accreditation through the American Bar Association (ABA)
- The School of Education receives accreditation through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- The School of Nursing receives accreditation through the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Tuition costs and fees vary by program.
|Undergraduate and Graduate||$510–$1,025 per credit|
|Summer (all programs)||$770 per credit|
Quinnipiac University accepts applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. Prospective first–year undergraduate students should submit high school transcripts, letters of recommendation, and SAT or ACT scores.
Transfer applicants should submit transcripts for any previous college coursework, or high school transcripts, including graduation date.
The accelerated BS in nursing, the BS in radiological sciences, and the BS in athletic training may adhere to specific application deadlines.
- Address: Mt. Carmel Ave, Hamden, Connecticut, 06518, USA
- Phone Number: (203) 582–8200
- Social Media:
Online Degrees Offered
Quinnipiac University offers a bachelor of business administration, a BS in health science studies, an RN–to–BSN, and an RN–to–MSN in operational leadership online. Additionally, Quinnipiac’s School of Business offers three master’s degrees and a certificate online. The School of Communications offers two master’s degrees; the School of Education offers three master’s degrees and three certificates; and the School of Engineering offers an MS in cybersecurity online. The School of Nursing offers an MSN in operational leadership and a post–master’s doctoral program online. The School of Health Sciences offers an online post–professional occupational therapy doctoral degree and certificate.