Highlights of Post University
- The university has provided education since 1890
- Co-op programs provide students experience in real-life work situations
- Online degrees earned in as little as 18 months
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Overview of Post University
Post University believes that you shouldn't have to put your life on hold to further your education. That's why they offer their degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
As a Post University online student, you can enjoy:
- A wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor's, and Master's degree programs. In fact, Post's online Bachelor's degree programs were ranked in the top 20 and their online MBA program was ranked in the top 100 by U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs for 2013.
- A program format that fits your lifestyle. Courses are offered in eight-week modules, six times a year, allowing you to complete your program in less time without sacrificing quality.
- Courses taught by faculty members who have advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience in their respective fields. So, you'll be learning from the experts.
- The support you need, when you need it. This includes access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
Simply put, Post University allows you to benefit from an education that offers you the knowledge you need to realize your potential in a manner that fits you best. Request more information about their online programs today.
Post University is accredited through the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University also is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).