Highlights of American Sentinel University
- Provides online education in more than 120 countries
- Courses specifically designed for online learning
- All students have a program-specific success advisor; a specialist in your field
- Military friendly benefits
- Small classes
- 24/7 librarian and research services
- Accreditation provided by the Distance Education and Training Council
Overview of American Sentinel University
American Sentinel University provides numerous online undergraduate and graduate degree programs and certifications in the fields of healthcare, business, criminal justice and technology. The university provides nursing undergraduate and graduate degrees. Specialty degrees are available in subjects such as Business Intelligence, Information Systems Security and Health Systems Management.
American Sentinel University Education Programs
- Business Degrees - The business related programs focus on the specific topic and also cover broad based business theories. The program emphasize real-world strategies.
- Healthcare Programs - The programs prepare students for employment in specific healthcare fields.
- Criminal Justice Programs - Designed for people already in the field who want to advance in their careers. The programs are also for students with no experience. Students are prepared for jobs in law enforcement, social services, human resources, investigation and other related jobs.
- Technology Programs - Provide students the specific skills and knowledge required for employment in their field of study. The programs also provide broad based knowledge.
Students communicate with their instructors and other students via the Internet. Students have access to an extensive online library and a mentoring program.
The University has over 40 faculty members, including full-time and adjunct professors. Typically more than 80% of the faculty have a Ph.D.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Registration occurs monthly and bi-monthly. American Sentinel University provides an array of financial assistance. American Sentinel University provides need-based grants and financing. Military personnel and their spouses have access to extensive benefits.