Miramar College's mission is to prepare students to succeed in a complex an dynamic world by providing quality instruction and services in an environment that supports and promotes diversity, equity, and success, while emphasizing innovative programs and partnerships to facilitate student completion for transfer, workforce training, and/or career advancement.
The Automotive Technology Honda Professional Career Training Program Specialization (PACT) is a program designed to prepare graduates to work as an Automotive Technician, with expertise in working with Honda/Acura vehicles. The Toyota Technical Education Network Program (T-TEN) is a collaborative effort of Miramar college and Toyota. The MOPAR Career Automotive Program (MCAP) is designed to provide industry level training and knowledge needed to become a dealership technician.
The members of our instructional staff have extensive industry experience and factory training. All instructors are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
Automotive Degree Programs
- Associate Of Degree Science - Automotive Technology Honda Acura
- Associate Of Degree Science - Automotive Technology Toyota Lexus
- Associate Of Degree Science - Automotive Technology Chrysler
- Associate Of Degree Science - Heavy Duty Transportation Technology
- Associate Of Degree Science - Heavy Equipment Powertrains
- Associate Of Degree Science - Heavy Equipment Technology
- Associate of Science Degree - Aviation Business Administration
- Associate of Science Degree - Professional Aeronautics
- Certificate's of Performance - Aviation Technology
- Certificate's of Performance - Diesel Technology
- Certificate's of Performance - Automotive Technology
San Diego Miramar College is regionally accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges.
Miramar College’s Automotive Technology Program meets strict industry standards and is NATEF/ASE “Master” certified. Nationwide, only a small percentage of educational institutions achieve this certification in all eight automotive specialty areas and Alternative Fuels.