- Offering education since 1973
- Academic credit for previous work experience
- Self-paced study with no set meeting or exam dates
- Students only have to complete two classes per year
- Students may apply and begin their studies any time during the year
- Special benefits for service members and immediate family
- Accreditation provided by the Distance Education and Training Council
Overview of California Coast University
California Coast University (CCU) offers online associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in a variety of subjects. The programs are oriented towards mid-career adult and working professionals.
California Coast University Online offers online degrees in the fields of business administration, psychology, criminal justice, human resource management, health care administration, and education.
- Student Services Department staff members offer a variety of assistance
- Staff members assist students produce a customized plan
- Offers flexible programs
- Provides a textbook rental library
Experienced professional instructors teach the online courses.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
The university’s educational programs are not structured in semesters, quarters, or terms. Applicants can apply to the school and begin their studies any time during the year.
Applicants of California Coast University are required to submit a completed application, a resume, and a transcript of all college-level coursework completed since high school. Applicants with only a high school diploma or a GED certificate are required to fill out an Attestation Form.