Highlights of Pima Medical Institute
- Offering medical education since 1972
- Provides short-term training programs
- Offers lifetime job placement assistance
- Provides externships
- Pharmacy technician program completed in 10 months
- Phlebotomy program completed in only 3 months
- Accreditation provided by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
Overview of Pima Medical Institute
Pima Medical Institute provides education programs which combine real-world training at medical facilities and theoretical classroom studies. Pima Medical Institute provides associate and bachelor's degree and certificate programs in an array of medical fields. The school offers on-campus and online programs.
- Associate Degree in Health Care Administration (Degree Completion) online program: Provides a general overview of the administrative, business and organizational activities of healthcare. Students learn the essential functions of a health service organization and a medical office.
- Associate Degree in Radiography (Advanced Placement Track) online program : Covers topics such as methods of patient care, physiology, medical terminology and radiographic techniques. Graduates are eligible to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification exam. The program is designed for students who already have some radiography education.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) online program: Enhances a nurse's ability to engage in health leadership via an expanded foundation of general education classes and advanced nursing classes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiological Sciences online program: Prepares students for employment responsibilities requiring the knowledge and skill beyond what is usually acquired at the associate degree level. The program is based on the core curriculum guidelines provided by the American Society of Radiologic Technologies.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (Degree Completion) online program: Provides a broad review of respiratory therapy and healthcare administration. Students are provided the knowledge and skills above what is usually attained at the associate degree level.
- The school offers academic counseling
- The institute provides career placement services
Pima Medical Institute classes are taught by qualified, experienced instructors.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Pima Medical Institute representatives help applicants with the admissions process. Applicants are required to have a high school diploma or a GED certificate. Applicants without a high school diploma or a GED certificate may be accepted for enrollment in some of the programs by earning a passing score on a federally approved test. Also, financial aid representatives help students determine their eligibility for financial assistance programs. Federal aid is available to those who qualify.