TheBestSchools.org Releases Its Ranking of Best Online Master’s Degree Programs in Organizational Leadership
PELLA, IOWA (Oct. 17, 2017) — From small, local businesses to global conglomerates, every industry needs effective leadership. According to the Journal of Leadership Studies, the organizational leadership field has become one of the fastest growing fields in higher education.
To this end, TheBestSchools.org, a leading online publication for ranking schools and degree programs, has now published its ranking of “The 25 Best Online Master’s in Organizational Leadership Degree Programs.”
In this ranking, TheBestSchools.org examined those colleges and universities with online courses that use an interdisciplinary approach and which lead to a Master of Science (or Master of Arts) in Organizational Leadership degree. Our ranking criteria for these master’s degree programs are based on (1) the quality of the program, (2) the types of courses offered, (3) the faculty, (4) rankings, (5) awards, and (6) reputation, including the school’s reputation for effectively providing online degree programs.
“Skilled leadership makes or breaks today’s companies,” says Dan Edelen, director of marketing services for TheBestSchools.org. “It’s not enough to have a good product or service. Smart companies recognize the essential need for uniquely educated executives and are subsequently driving growth in this academic field. Through this ranking of top master’s programs in organizational leadership, TheBestSchools.org spotlights those colleges and universities that lead the US in shaping the next generation of corporate leadership.”
The twenty-five top colleges and universities for an online master’s degree in organizational leadership, listed alphabetically:
- Azusa Pacific University College, Azusa, California
- California Baptist University – CBU Online, Riverside, California
- Colorado State University Global Campus – School of Management and Innovation, Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Concordia University Wisconsin – Batterman School of Business, Mequon, Wisconsin
- Creighton University – Graduate School, Omaha, Nebraska
- Crown College – School of Online Studies and Graduate School, St. Bonifacius, Minnesota
- Gonzaga University – School of Professional Studies – Department of Organizational Leadership - Gonzaga Online, Spokane, Washington
- Indiana Wesleyan University – College of Adult and Professional Studies - School of Service and Leadership, Marion, Indiana
- Jacksonville University – JU Davis College of Business, Jacksonville, Florida
- Lewis University – College of Arts and Sciences – Department of Organizational Leadership, Romeoville, Illinois
- North Park University – School of Business and Nonprofit Management, Chicago, Illinois
- Olivet Nazarene University – School of Graduate and Continuing Studies – Department of Business, Bourbonnais, Illinois
- Penn State World Campus, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Quinnipiac University – School of Business, Hamden, Connecticut
- Regent University – School of Business and Leadership, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Regis University – College of Business and Economics, Denver, Colorado
- Robert Morris University – School of Communications and Information Systems – Department of Organizational Leadership, Moon, Pennsylvania
- Saint Joseph’s University – College of Arts and Sciences – Department of Educational Leadership, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Saint Louis University – School for Professional Studies, St. Louis, Missouri
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota – Graduate School of Business and Technology, Winona, Minnesota
- Southern New Hampshire University – College of Online and Continuing Education, Hooksett, New Hampshire
- University of Denver – University College, Denver, Colorado
- University of the Incarnate Word – School of Professional Studies – UIW Online, San Antonio, Texas
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville – School of Graduate Studies – Distance Learning Center, Platteville, Wisconsin
- Western Kentucky University – University College – School of Professional Studies – WKU Online, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Through “The 25 Best Online Master’s in Organizational Leadership Degree Programs,” TheBestSchools.org seeks to equip future graduate students in organizational leadership with an authoritative ranking of the field’s top online master’s degrees available.
TheBestSchools.org is a leader in school rankings — K–12, college, postgraduate, online, and on-campus — providing millions of prospective students with the information they need to find the right school for them. TheBestSchools.org is an independent educational website whose staff and advisory board believe learning transforms lives for the better and should be a lifelong pursuit.