TheBestSchools.org Releases Its Ranking of Best Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Human Resources
PELLA, IOWA (Oct. 4, 2017) — TheBestSchools.org, a leading online publication for ranking schools and degree programs, has now published its ranking of “The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Human Resources Degree Programs.”
In this ranking, TheBestSchools.org examined those colleges and universities with online courses that lead to a bachelor’s degree in human resources. These courses cover study subjects such as business law and ethics, management principles, workforce planning and development, compensation and benefits, occupational training, conflict resolution, labor law and more, and often include practical or field-experience coursework, such as an internship or capstone project, to give students real-world knowledge and help develop professional connections.
Our ranking criteria for this degree program are based on (1) the quality of the program, (2) the types of courses offered, (3) the faculty, (4) rankings, (5) awards, and (6) reputation, including the school’s reputation for effectively providing online degree programs.
“Skilled human resources specialists are in constant demand in the corporate world,” says Dan Edelen, director of marketing services for TheBestSchools.org. “A company lives and dies by the quality and dedication of the people who make it great, which makes human resources a critical success facilitator. TheBestSchools.org seeks not only to direct promising students to the leading schools for acquiring human resources skills, we also want to make it convenient for them by emphasizing those schools’ online alternatives.”
The twenty top colleges and universities for an online Bachelor of Human Resources degree, listed alphabetically:
- Athens State University – College of Business, Athens, Alabama
- Colorado State University Global Campus – School of Management and Innovation, Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Concordia University St. Paul, St. Paul, Minnesota
- DeSales University – Division of Business, Center Valley, Pennsylvania
- Dickinson State University – College of Education, Business, and Applied Sciences – Department of Business and Management, Dickinson, North Dakota
- Florida Institute of Technology – Florida Tech Online, Melbourne, Florida
- Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
- Indiana State University – Indiana State Online, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Limestone College – Department of Business and Economics, Gaffney, South Carolina
- Metropolitan State University – College of Management, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Ottawa University – Angell Snyder School of Business, Ottawa, Kansas
- Penn State World Campus, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Regis University – College of Business and Economics, Denver, Colorado
- Saint Leo University Online – Donald R. Tapia School of Business, St. Leo, Florida
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, West Terre Haute, Indiana
- Southwestern College Professional Studies, Wichita, Kansas
- University of Alabama at Birmingham – Collat School of Business – Department of Management, Information Systems, and Quantitative Methods, Birmingham, Alabama
- University of Maryland University College – The Undergraduate School, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- University of the Incarnate Word – School of Professional Studies, San Antonio, Texas
- Wilmington University – College of Business, New Castle, Delaware
Through “The 20 Best Online Bachelor in Human Resources Degree Programs,” TheBestSchools.org seeks to provide future human resources graduates with an authoritative ranking of the top online bachelor’s degrees in the field.
TheBestSchools.org is a leader in school rankings — K–12, college, postgraduate, online, and on-campus — providing millions of prospective students with the information they need to find the right school for them. TheBestSchools.org is an independent educational website whose staff and advisory board believe learning transforms lives for the better and should be a lifelong pursuit.